Alright its FRIDAY! Woohoo! Well, I made it through another day in paradise. I woke up at 7:12AM, left the house at 7:55AM, went down to work. I saved some orange juice, from last night's McDonald run with Johnny, to "eat" for breakfast on the way to work. That was good. Traffic was easing up in Dededo by the time I reached the ysingsong intersection. Arrive at work around 8:15AM. I did a lot of nothing until 12:30PM.
That is when I called up "Chino". I asked him if he wanted to hang with me at work and he said yes. So I told him I'll be there in 45mins. Kevin gave me an errand to run, after going to drop the mail at the post office and finding out that it was close for lunch, I went to go pick up Eugene. After picking him up we went back to FireComm and waited for Kev and Jesse. We where on our way to lunch at the mall.
After eating lunch at Micronesia Mall and meeting me and Gene's old time friends, Joe and Melissa Bamba, we went back to the office. (That was cool running into our old friends.) At the office I finished up fixing a UPS, one of those battery surge protectors, it did not take that long to do.
I was about to drop Gene back home when boss asked me to do a delivery to CoreTech in Tiyan. Of course me needing the cash said "sure thing boss". Me and Gene grabbed the stuffs to deliver, duct detectors and test tubes, not that much to deliver, but hey, I'm just following orders, right? Anyways, after dropping the devices we head back to FireComm to turn in the delivery papers. At FireComm, I asked Gene if he wanted to follow me to go check out a Jeep, Cherokee, for sale. He said yes so we went to go check it out around 4:30PM.
We met with the seller in Tummuning only to reject the Jeep. It needed a lot of TLC and I did not have the funds to do that. I took Gene home after the short sales meeting around 5:00PM. At that time traffic was getting pretty thick, but we made it safely.
Kev called and asked me to help him jumpstart his car, his car battery has been going out on him for the past two weeks, but again me being a good friend caved into to peer pressure. LOL Just kidding, I don't mind helping out friends. It was 6PM when I arrived at the Sablan's house, after jumping Kev's car and filling my car's tank with gas, only to find no one home. So I just waited on the stairs playing with my work phone. I didn't have to wait too long, Mr. and Mrs. Sablan and Niki came and opened up the house. I kicked back there until 7:05PM, thats when I left to church.
I was kind of happy to get to church cause they picked me to play rhythm guitar for the night. That was fun. After church I left pretty early, around 9:45PM, I guess I was eager to start blogging. So here I am now listening to Bob Marley, doing homework and trying to write strait. I think I need to make my blogging shorter. I wish I could just type the words without moving a muscle. I must be getting lazy, haven't played ball in quite a while. =(
Well thats all I have for today. See you next time.
Joel
Friday, May 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment